We are on the lookout for a talented software engineer, narrowly specialized in
system-level development, to serve as a key member of the engineering team.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining user and kernel mode
applications. Deep and independent problem-solving skills acquired through
experience are a must for this position.
We are willing to consider engineers with a wide range of experience:
from those who have worked in dedicated system software development environment,
to the experienced Google Graduates who just know how things work.
Here is what is important to us:
- Ability to write bullet-proof code in C/C++
- Windows Kernel Programming experience.
- Application development experience (C/C++, Win32)
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems internals.
- Familiarity with Assembly Language.
- Good knowledge of WinDBG.
- Familiarity with Reverse Engineering (IDA Pro, Ollydbg, etc.)
- Knowledge of Portable Executable file format.
- Malware research, cracking and reverse engineering experience appreciated.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of English is required.
Our company is based in Turkey; however, remote work is acceptable.